Shoeeeeees ( pieces to buy and others)

“What I really love about them... is the fact that they contain someone's personal history...I find myself wondering about their lives. I can never look at a garment... without thinking about the woman who owned it. How old was she? Did she work? Was she married? Was she happy?... I look at these exquisite shoes, and I imagine the woman who owned them rising out of them or kissing someone...I look at a little hat like this, I lift up the veil, and I try to imagine the face beneath it... When you buy a piece of vintage clothing you're not just buying the fabric and thread - you're buying a piece of someone's past.” 
― Isabel WolffA Vintage Affair
Hiiii,so today we're going to talk about my favourite subject SHOEEEEEEES!
shoes are like the best thing in the world, i love flat shoes,heels,boots and sandals!
My favourites tho are sandals,heels and boots 
What's yours?here is some shoes that i'm sure you'll love :) xx
Ps:I'll give you some links of sites of shoes and their price if you want to buy them,the rest would be from Pinterest :)
Black Microsuede Shoe Boots
Black Town Lace-Up Shoes
This is my raison d'etre and the theme of the shoe section at the shop.  This is absolutely true!

Comments

Popular Posts