Puppies and kitties :)

Yorkie

:)
Tiny Yorkie Puppy

Little darling 
Adorable Kitten pictures.click the picture to see more   ...........click here to find out more     http://googydog.com

:) yorkie
Looks just like my baby-cat...
Just a handful
.
chien
.
chien
.
Rowdy come back home! I miss you bud:'(

.
You left your pinterest logged onto my computer at LC and I havent been on pinterest in forever so I havent noticed it but im gonna log out now. but here's a cat. Love, Cassidy <3
**Kitten
I think this is what Tasuki is doing when she does the very loud meow
“You can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats his dog....” 
― Peary PerryManuel Muldoon
“I would like to see anyone, prophet, king or God, convince a thousand cats to do the same thing at the same time.” 
― Neil Gaiman
“You know what I like most about people? Pets.
” 
― Jarod KintzWho Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life
“I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” 
― Abraham Lincoln
“Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.” 
― Orhan PamukMy Name is Red
“Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.” 
― James HerriotJames Herriot's Cat Stories

Comments

Popular Posts