Colorful blouses !

Everybody loves to wear these in summer , we can wear some of them even when it's a little bit freaszin outside if we wear them with a cardigan or a warm pull , they were my favourite thing to wear this summer ladies and gentlemen , here is some fantastic Blouses.


In the past I would just throw on jeans and a T-shirt and kind of schlep around and now I'm like, 'Oh I should curl my hair today.' I'm wearing more dresses and heels in the afternoon which I never used to do...I was born and raised in California and I was all sandals, all the time. Now I'm like, 'What bracelet would match this blouse?'

foxontherun:  (via camisas / via Vanessa Jackman)
TOP PECHERA ÉTNICA MONEDAS - BLUSAS Y CAMISAS - MUJER - España
 estelle
gorgeous blouse- and somehow she intuited my habit of not wearing pants whenever possible.
darling
Zara  Camisas / Blusas, Zara  Pantalones cortos and Zara  Tacones / Plataformas
Moda 2013: Camisas femininas
Camisas Femininas
Shirts
Camisas
Sheer floral blouse. I could add this to my collection.
Blouse #Blouse #blouse2dayslook #jamesfaith712   www.2dayslook.com
Ann Taylor blouse + pink dress shorts + t straps
What is your favourite ? :) xx

Comments

Popular Posts