Back in style

Hello world,

It has been a while since the last time I had a chat with you.

No worries I'm back and better, I perfected my style and I'm ready to give you more advice.
I feel like I matured and am finally ready to discover new styles and speak about them. In the last few years I did not try to change anything about the way I dress but hey! there's a first time for everything, so here's a few items that I L-O-V-E-D.

PS: As you know, I'm not the kind of blogger who s going to throw fancy/out of budget pieces at you , I like affordable clothing and I feel like fashion is much more about what you're trying to express than the money you're throwing into your outfits.

Hope you enjoy it!

(source:ASOS Wool Coat in Check

$135.00)

(source:Kingsley Ryan Sterling Silver Mini Flower Ear Climber

$19.00)

 

(source: Lipsy Wrap Front Jumpsuit with Lace detail
$87.00)

(source:ASOS Sweater in Rib with Wrap Detail
$40.00)

(source: ASOS Jersey Minimal Romper with Pockets
$24.00)

(source: ASOS Tall Suede Biker Jacket
$143.00)

(source: Boohoo Knitted Crew Neck Sweater
$21.00)

(source: Glamorous Gold Hoop Earrings with Yellow Tassels (+)
$13.00)

(source: ASOS Swing Sweatshirt with Raw Hem
$26.00)

I've been trying to put more color into my closet lately as I noticed that I mostly have black pieces !! I'm kind of obssessed with this color but I'm working on it. 

I feel like we're back in the 90's with all these cropped sweatshirts and high waisted jeans but with a hip hop influence. I love the fact that today's fashion is inspired by all the cultures and all the people in the world , it is no more padlocked and only understandable by its people.

Long live Fashion



Comments

Popular Posts