How to choose the perfect haircut for your face.

Choosing a haircut can be very hard ,specially if you don't change it a lot, personnaly i love short hair cuts in spite of i have a long one because i have curly hair,this video will help you to choose the perfect haircut tat will match your face,hope you enjoy it !
“Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts” 
― Jim Morrison
“Interviewer: 'So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?'
Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?” 
― Frank Zappa
“If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.”
― Hillary Rodham Clinton

Comments

  1. Hello, i'm Charlotte Tomlinson :) i like your blog i think i talk to my sisters and cannbe louis i tell him by phone :) but ... I do not know if you know 1D :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a lot, i hope that the blog helps you :D , i know 1D for sure Niall is my favourite one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts