Good morning!(or good night!)
Hi girls,how are you? Today i have class so i won't post a lot, here is a post about nail care hope it helps you :) xx
Fingernail care: Do's and don'ts
To keep your fingernails looking their best, follow these simple guidelines.
- Keep your fingernails dry and clean. This prevents bacteria, fungi and other organisms from growing under your fingernails. Wear cotton-lined rubber gloves when washing dishes, cleaning or using harsh chemicals, and avoid long soaks in the tub.
- Trim and file your fingernails regularly. Use a sharp manicure scissors or clippers. Trim your nails straight across, then round the tips in a gentle curve. It might be easiest to trim and file your fingernails when they're soft, such as after bathing.
- Use moisturizer. When you use hand lotion, rub the lotion into your fingernails and cuticles, too.
- Abuse your fingernails. To prevent nail damage, don't use your fingernails as tools to pick, poke or pry things.
- Bite your fingernails or pick at your cuticles. These habits can damage the nail bed. Even a minor cut alongside your fingernail can allow bacteria or fungi to enter and cause an infection.
- Pull off hangnails. You might rip live tissue along with the hangnail. Instead, carefully clip off hangnails.
- Ignore problems. If you have a nail problem that doesn't seem to go away on its own or is associated with other signs and symptoms, consult your doctor or dermatologist for an evaluation.