Plus size Outfits :)


‘You shouldn’t be pressured into trying to be thin by the fashion industry, because they only want models that are like human mannequins...But you have to remember that it’s not practical or possible for an everyday woman to look like that. Being size zero is a career in itself so we shouldn’t try and be like them. It’s not realistic and it’s not healthy.’ Rihanna
‘Girls of all kinds can be beautiful – from the thin, plus-sized, short, very tall, ebony to porcelain-skinned; the quirky, clumsy, shy, outgoing and all in between. It's not easy though because many people still put beauty into a confining, narrow box...Think outside of the box...Pledge that you will look in the mirror and find the unique beauty in you.’ Tyra Banks
‘God made a very obvious choice when he made me voluptuous; why would I go against what he decided for me? My limbs work, so I'm not going to complain about the way my body is shaped.’ Drew Barrymore
‘I think that whatever size or shape body you have, it's important to embrace it and get down! The female body is something that's so beautiful. I wish women would be proud of their bodies and not diss other women for being proud of theirs!’ Christina Aguilera
‘I might have a little bit of cellulite. I might not be toned everywhere. I might struggle in this area or that. But accepting that just empowers me.’ Kim Kardashian
‘I guess my mom raised me right. She was very celebratory of her body. I never heard her once say “I feel fat”. Back when I was modeling, the first time I went to Italy, I was having cappuccinos every day, and I gained 15 pounds. And I felt gorgeous! I would take my clothes off in front of the mirror and be like “Oh, I look like a woman”. And I felt beautiful, and I never tried to lose it, because I loved it.’ Christina Hendricks
Beautiful plus size clothing
Plus size clothing designer- Pink Clove Jaquard dress  #plussize #plussizefashion #WandH #westandharlow #westandharlowgirl #curvyfashion #psfashion #curvyplussize
Women's Plus Size Clothing at Forever 21+
Plus Size Clothing 2014
 plus size clothing
curvy
Plus sizes – Stylish & Trendy Plus size clothing | G-Stage Clothing − G-Stage
Women's Plus Size Clothing at Forever 21+
Women's Plus Size Clothing at Forever 21+
Curvy fashion look
Teal lace dress from Lane Bryant.
'I’m proud of my body. My body weight will always be something that I’ll struggle with for the rest of my life, but I’m finally in a good place and learning to love me for me, and not somebody else's standards.’ Khloe Kardashian


Comments

Popular Posts