White winterland -Style Inspiration

Hi everybody,I hope you had an awesome christmas and amazing gifts , today I'm going to show you some style inspiration for the winter that I'm sure you'll like.I love snow for the same reason I love Christmas: It brings people together while time stands still. Cozy couples lazily meandered the streets and children trudged sleds and chased snowballs. No one seemed to be in a rush to experience anything other than the glory of the day, with each other, whenever and however it happened.(Rachel Cohn)


Christimas is finish but we still have new year eve to shine another time , with this perfect weather of snow and joy I'd like you to meet my perfect outfit Black and white all the way , like you all know , it's no longer a secret for anyone of you , I love black and white like crazy , so I like to wear a lot of those colours . This style inspiration is one of my favourites it really goes well with the snow background and is cute and girly , I've put in the outfit some fashion statements like the big fur , the booties and the red lipstick .

Seamed textured skater dress:http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/topshop-seamed-textured-skater-dress/3660627?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=topshop_seamed_textured_skater_dress:231128&cm_pla=dresses:women:dress&cm_ven=Linkshare&siteId=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-TZlp8yJrlSIlDecx6RN3aw

Unreal fur:http://www.my-wardrobe.com/unreal-fur/casual-jacket-fire-and-ice-faux-fur-jacket-314932?src=linkshare&utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=linkshare_Hy3bqNL2jtQ&utm_content=10&mid=37440&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-VOznISdOrbKN.Y22311Dtg
Sel tights:http://selected.com/femme/accessories/sel-tights/16037140,fr_FR,pd.html?forcecountry=FR&dwvar_16037140_colorPattern=16037140_Black
ALL YOURS ankle boots:http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?langId=-1&storeId=12556&catalogId=33057&beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=false&pageSize=20&searchTermScope=3&searchTermOperator=LIKE&searchType=ALL&sort_field=Relevance&searchTerm=TS32A01FBLK&x=25&y=11&geoip=search

“She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, a tiny, bloody angel in the snow, and they were going to destroy her.” 
― Maggie StiefvaterShiver

Comments

Popular Posts