Purses for New Year Eve classy party? ( Outfit for new year eve)

Helloo,today I'm back with another holidays article.Holidays are not finished yet , there's still New Year Eve which is my absolute favourite , I'm like so excited about it , got my dress and shoes ready for that special occasio, but an indispensable fashion item is still missing yet , the clutch , IT IS one of the most important things to carry on a party those days ,you don't want to have to carry a bag because it's too heavy but you still want to have something to put on your phone and some cash so you need your clutch , today , I'm not into the youth thing because I propose you a more classy look , if you are with family or parents friends or if you are a young women, you are maybe going to a party organized by some collegues and want to look classy.You certainely don't want to look like the crazy teen with the crazy clutch all colored and stuff , you want to look like an angel , with a classy outfit and some sophisticated hair look , don't know how to do it? I'm here to help you get the perfect classy New Year Ever 2014 look!

I.The outfit:

II.Hair:
For this look I obviously couldn't choose one hairstyle , so I picked two ,still classy and simple :

3.The clutch:

Today I'm in collaboration with the bag brand Sac à Elle , it solds designers bags in a moderate price , I've choosed to introduce you to their clutches today but they will be some other articles about their other bags , don't forget to check them out :http://www.sacaelle.com/index.php
I like pretty much all the clutches but I still have a favourite that I used on the New year eve outfit , the red one , I think it's absolutely classy and adorable , you can wear it on a party but also on your everyday life when you don't want to take your bag,here are some of the clutches :











Comments

  1. Very good post. I'm experiencing many of these issues as well..


    Also visit my site; baby digital

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts